Monday, August 06, 2007

Idea

I love the feeling you get when you get a new idea, a really good one, and you have it buzzing around in your head, and it makes you feel happy and excited by the millions of possibilities it generates. And it's like having a secret, a really exciting secret, which makes the whole day brighter, because it's really good, but nobody knows about it yet.
Well, that's how I feel right now, and I'm finding it impossible to concentrate on anything else other than the characters that I have just magically created from thin air, and I know I'm not going to get much done at all today, because all I want to do is spend time with them inside my head.
So if you see me walking around today with a glazed expression, you know why.

1 comment:

morphean ramble said...

it's what raises us above the monkeys (etc).

Good luck with the new piece!