Friday, October 05, 2007

This Week

What I have been doing this week:
  • Performing every night in 'The Witches of Eastwick', which involves me as a townsperson, a busy body, a sexy devil bitch and a gospel singer.
  • Writing letters all day at work for students who want to open bank accounts. Snore...
  • Reading Belle De Jour's blog in my lunchbreak. (it's seriously addictive)
  • Coming up with the back story for Tula, one of the supporting characters in this year's NaNoWriMo novel.
  • Listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on my way to work.
  • Talking to everyone in a thick Shil'on/'Inckley accent, seeing as this week I've spent more time speaking to people from over there than over here.

What I have not been doing this week:

  • Sleeping. Not getting to sleep until about 12:30 every night after dancing full out for almost 3 hours and then trying to get up at 7 is starting to take it's toll. Zzzzzzz.
  • Doing laundry. I'm down to my last pair of socks and have been wearing the same bra for 3 days now. Thankfully tomorrow is Saturday so I can do a quick wash before the performance starts.
  • Writing. I'm just too tired to concentrate at the minute, though I'm pleased with the back story I've just created today.
  • Seeing my boyfriend. Sob.

No comments: