Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lack of Concentration

The writing is not really going ok at the minute. I'm back in the same writing state that I was in early on in my NaNoWriMo experience; basically, writing 50 words and then going to get a snack, and then writing 10 words and then going to make a drink, and so forth. I will be 15 stone if I carry on this way, so I've got to work on my concentration some more!

I spent about two hours on Inter Vivos yesterday, and wrote about 800 words, and I'm still not any further on in the story. Guess this is where patience and discipline come in. Think I'm coming down with a cold, and consequently everything seems a little bit darker and glummer, which is probably why I should leave IV for today and work on something that won't leave me feeling utterly depressed if it doesn't go right.

No comments: