Friday, August 25, 2006

Momentum Festival

I've just spent two days at this year's Momentum Young Writer's festival, and I found the sessions I went to really informative. I attended sessions given by representatives from the Soho Theatre, Paines Plough, BBC radio and Nottingham Playhouse/Theatre Writing Partnership. Was nice to see everyone from last year again. I've posted a picture that my friend created of our Leicester writers' group going off to Momentum - it's supposed to move too, but I can't get it to on here. I'm the one with the big L on her chest, and in the moving version, I fall over a lot!!!

4 comments:

Sabrina Mei-Li Smith said...

how did you get the pic on your blog? I couldnt even email the dammed thing to my friends!!!
Love my bird!

Lucy Ann Wade said...

I'm going to email the picture to you, so you can save it to your computer and then upload it to your blog from there. I just can't make mine move! The age of technology, huh?!

Alex said...

I made this!

Lucy Ann Wade said...

And it's bloody ace, Alex! Thanks!