Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Deadlines

Well, I had a think, and decided, as all good girls do, to come up with a schedule of what I want to have written by when. Let's hope all goes according to plan!

Calypso short story - 21st April 2008

Inter Vivos first draft (so close I can almost smell it!) - May 12th 2008

Mouse short story - June 2008

Second draft of Hoodies - June 30th 2008

Tabitha Grubb short story - July 2008

And, obviously, Dorcas Grubb will be written in November 2008, to be completed on 30th November 2008.

Wish me luck then!

I've been doing a bit of writing each day, even if it's just 200 words or so, and I'm feeling better about it (although I'm feeling better about everything - I think it's the vitamins I've started taking, and I don't care what anyone says!).

I'm really close to finishing Inter Vivos, as I've said. Just had to invent three characters to house Nox in the snow, but aside from that little detour it's all going well. Calypso, on the other hand, has me stumped right now, and it's due in at the end of April. I bet it's going to be one of those 'night before' jobbies (see: http://lucyannwade.blogspot.com/2007/05/its-your-fault-guybrush.html!). Still, at least it gets done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.