Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Snooze. Snore. Grunt.

I am really tired as I write this, so please excuse any errors, etc. I'm at work, and really thirsty but don't have time to go and make myself a drink - how silly is that? I am out of the office for two days for work (going to the New Forest), so am trying to get all my work done today. But am seriously falling asleep, and not looking forward to going home as I have to take work home with me. Sigh. Yawn. Zzzzzzz.

Anyhow, I finished my Calypso story, more or less - well, I've written to the end by deadline date anyway. Odysseus is causing me problems, so when I'm away I'm going to go back and work on him a little bit more and then hopefully be able to send the finished story out to places on Friday.

Oh, too tired to think properly now. Catch you later.

No comments: