Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Quickie

Just a quick post as I haven't posted in a while. I have been whizzing about the country for work and also I've been ill, and still am ill, so haven't really felt like writing. Hope you didn't miss me too much!
Inter Vivos still isn't finished, although it isn't far off, which is good. What I have written so far is a big pile of poo though, but I guess that's what rewriting is for!

I'm also working on my Calypso story, and the problem with that at the moment is that there isn't actually any story to it, so I'm going to have to get even more creative with that one.

I am also preparing to audition for the local amateur production of Jekyll and Hyde, though I'm filled with doubts as to whether to go for it or not. Pros - I'll get to be on stage again, I might get a really good part, I'll see all my theatre friends again. Cons - I might get a crap part and resent spending time away from writing, I'll be spending time away from writing, it'll cost me £10.80 per week to do it for 6 months.

Anyway, sorry there's not more news. Will think of something interesting to say next time.

No comments: