Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tired!

I am so so tired right now, I haven't caught up on the sleep I lost last week, and my body clock hasn't reset itself to 'work time' yet, so I'm extremely tired in the daytime and wide awake at night. Am falling asleep whilst writing this. To make things a little bit worse, after I've finished work here I've got to go and work at my other job for 2 hours. Still, I get to listen to half an hour of the Philharmonia Orchestra, so it's not all that bad, I suppose. If I can stay awake.

In terms of writing, I haven't done any this week yet. Instead I've been vegging out eating fresh produce and watching rom-coms on DVD. I'm quite enjoying having time to potter about at home, doing little things and just watching telly. I'm not missing the theatre, not yet anyway.

I have signed up for NaNoWriMo. My username is 'Grizabella', so if anyone out there wants to monitor my progress, etc, you know where to find me! Hopefully I'll do better than last year. Wish me luck!

No comments: