Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

OK, I have been back at work now for just over an hour, and it feels like days. Wish it was still the holidays. Work sucks monkey balls.

Happy new year everyone! Had a really cool night on New Years Eve, was pleasantly pissed and had a really good time, so that was good! Thanks Seb, Mekon, little Alex and everyone for a great time. The walk home on New Years Day was a bit of a trauma - Seb your house is like fifty miles from mine, and my shoes broke en route and my feet were bleeding loads by the time I managed to hobble home! The shoes have taken off the top layer of skin on the top of my right foot, so I don't think I'll be winning any foot-beauty pageants any time soon. Ming!

Anyway, I haven't really been doing anything over the holiday period expect feeling incredibly lonely most of the time and putting on half a stone. Was trying to channel my sadness into something creative but was feeling too sorry for myself to produce anything. I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm back into the swing of things.

So new year's resolutions then: well, 1) stop being so f-ing miserable. 2) actually finish writing something rather than starting something and getting distracted by bright shiny things and 3) see more of people rather than hiding from the world in my little flat all the time. Oh and 4) go to the dentists. It's been ages since my last appointment.
Lucy :-)

1 comment:

Sabrina Mei-Li Smith said...

hey glad that you enjoyed it! you must have left mine pretty early cos when i reserected myself and looked a bit like the evil dead in hte morning (around 9 - went back to bed) you were nowhere to be seen. Just Alex looking like he'd been poured onto the sofa and Josh sliding down the wall pissed!