Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Moan

Right, I'm having a moan now, because my writing seems to be crap again. Or perhaps it's just me not being able to get back into the swing of things after the christmas break? Anyway, I had a horrible dream, which I've interpreted as watching my ambitions of a writing career going (literally) down the drain, and it was horrible, and now I'm scared that I'm just crap and am going to be crap forever, or worse, that I just won't be able to find the time to write, and so will never ever be a writer. Am getting myself into a bit of a tiz about it all (so much so that I'm finding it difficult to concentrate on writing ... and so the circle goes on).

At least there is good news in the fact that even postwomen who have received bucket loads of rejection letters can win literary prizes.

No comments: