Thursday, October 16, 2008

Freezing!

I am blogging this from the platform at Hinckley train station, where my train isn't for another 30 minutes, and I'm freezing! Thank God for BlackBerry! At least I won't be frozen and bored, and the typing is actually helping my fingers not turn blue. Think its time I dug my gloves out.
Anyhow, today I have written 6 pages of Inter Vivos, and have found myself in the unfortunate position where I may have to research morgues!
I'm really looking forward to NaNoWriMo and beginning my Dorcas story, finally, especially as I've come up with a structure (sort of).
Oh, and I've decided I'm going to do Evita, so anyone who'll be around at Christmas, please let me know, else I'll just be swigging sherry on my own.
Ah, the sun has come out a little bit. Now I just need to wait for my feet to defrost.

No comments: