Monday, October 13, 2008

Quickie

Another very quick update, I'm afraid folks, will try to write a more detailed post soon.
  • In theatre-land, I am helping Morph with his play Son, which will be on at University of Leicester, in the Queens Hall, from 29th October - 1st November, so please do try to come if you can!
  • I may also be an extra in Evita, at De Montfort Hall over Christmas, even though I very much want to pull out, as it means I'll have to be in Leicester on my own over Christmas.
  • I'm trying to think up a catchy marketing slogan for this short story I'm writing, the advertising slogan of the cola that makes people's tongues fall out. I think it might be easier though when I actually know what I'm trying to say with the story, so will leave it til the end.
  • I think I have a handle now on how Inter Vivos will progress, which is good. I just don't have the time right now, which is bad.
  • I am quite excited about NaNoWriMo this year. I really hope that I manage to complete it again.
Right, gotta go off to the library to write for a bit, before rehearsal starts.

No comments: