Monday, January 19, 2009

Sleep is Good

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to get Inter Vivos finished. I know a few months ago I said that the first draft would be completed by June 2008, but that was obviously a very optimistic fib. I had finished writing the story all the way to the end, but I had left quite a few chunks unwritten to get to that ending, and also, the climatic scenes last for approximately 2 pages, which is terrible, if I do say so myself. So I'm finishing it properly now. Am going to finish chapter three tonight. I've set myself another probably unrealistic deadline, but I'm working towards it, so we'll see how it goes.
Work is really busy this year, I've got early starts every morning this week, and for once I have loads of things to do, and interesting things at that. But I'm going to write anyway. This year I am totally going to finish my novel and send it out there. Oh yes I am.

I don't take 6 hours sleep well, and so am going to have to work out a better way to get everything I need to get done and get enough sleep every night. Once I learn the secret, I will let you all know.

No comments: